Extreme Networks 7720-32C Switch
Extreme 7720-32C Switch with two empty power supply slots, six empty fan slots, Ships with one 4-post rack mount kit. Supports 32 x 40G/100G fiber ports .
• 32 x QSFP+QSFP28 40Gb/100Gb ports
• 124 x 10G/25G ports using break-out cables
• 1 x Serial console port RJ-45
• 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T out-of-band management port (only the first port is used for out-of-band management)
• USB Type A storage port
The Extreme 7720 are purpose-built switches designed for highperformance
aggregation and core applications. As a universal
hardware platform, the 7720 provides end-to-end secure network
segmentation, in addition to advanced policy capabilities, with
a user-selectable choice of Extreme’s flagship switch operating
systems. This makes the 7720 a uniquely flexible platform that can
be deployed in a variety of aggregation and core environments.
• High-performance, fixed-formswitches for leaf, spine, aggregation, orcore applications
• Universal dual-persona hardware allowsuser choice of switch operating systems
• ExtremeCloud IQ™ and ExtremeCloudIQ - Site Engine for powerful, secureand easy to use cloud-based networkmanagement.
• Fabric Connect for automatednetwork operations, simplified networkprovisioning and enhanced security
top of page
Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget
bottom of page