Extreme Networks AP505i-WR-11AX Access Point
Cloud-ready, Dual Radio 802.11ax/ac/abgn, 4x4:4 MIMO Indoor 11ax access point. Internal Antenna
The mobile revolution is upon us. Enterprises are implement ing digital transformation to connect with users, employees, guests, customers and
IoT devices to help them bet ter understand and manage their business, improve efficiencies, as well as the experience of their brand to customers
and stock holders. However, todays Wi-Fi users have higher expectations, consume more bandwidth, and have less patience with a poor Wi-Fi
experience. This is a challenge for every enterprise, as they st ruggle to keep pace with the seemingly exponential growth of Wi-Fi demand and
data hungry applications until now.
Designed to expand upon the performance improvement s delivered with 80 2.11ac wave 2, 802.11ax borrows key technology from cellular to increase
device capacity and improve spectral efficiency, extracting more out of available Wi-Fi spectrum. Bottom line, 802.11ax will support more users
and IoT devices, providing each the spectrum they require, future proofing enterprise wireless networks, while minimizing the upgrade fat igue they
have been experiencing to date.
Purpose Built to Meet the Needs of Many
Extremes AP505i is a high performance, enterprise class 80 2.11ax access point at the price/ performance point that is ideal for many vert icals,
including; retail, education, hospitalit and healthcare. These enterprises need to support a high density of users and IoT devices, while delivering
an exceptional user experience.
The AP505i is managed by the Smart OmniEdge solut ion and powered by the WiNG 7 operating system. WiNGs legendary distributed architecture
places the intelligence at the edge where it unleashes the true capabilities and performance of 802.11ax, without bot t lenecks and limits. WiNG
incorporates the functionality of a controller in each access point, enabling network solutions with controller-less solutions using a virtual controller that support s up to 64 access points or distributed solutions comprised of branch sites with up to 256 access points per site. The solution can scale to 25,000 access point s and are managed with a simple, cloud UI and workflow with ExtremeCloud or ExtremeCloud Appliance for campus and private cloud networks.
High Density Environments
- Delivers except ional end-user experience even in dense user environment s such as stadiums, large public venues, convent ion centers and school auditoriums.
Connect s More Users and Devices Simultaneously
- Improve user experience and device performance with 4x4:4 5 GHz and 4x4:4 2.4 GHz, with OFDMA technology.
Latest in Secure Wi-Fi
- Includes the latest WPA3* Wi-Fi security standard delivering robust protections for users and IoT devices.
Optimizes RF for the Optimal User Experience
- ExtremeAI and SmartRF uses AI/ ML technology to monitor and automatically adjust Wi-Fi radios to achieve the best coverage and greatest client performance, even in dynamic RF environments.
Integrated Bluetooth for IoT and Guest Engagement
- Leverage the integrated Bluetooth to connection to IoT devices with Thread or engage loyalt y customers with Apple iBeacon. Enterprises can use Google Eddystone to send advert isement s direct ly to shoppers, guest s, and conference at tendees, even without a loyalt y app pre-installed. This makes it ideal for businesses to advert ise their app-download pages, captive portals, or site-specific information Adaptive Smart OmniEdge
- ExtremeCloud delivers a powerful user experience with simple and secure network management .
- Ext remeCloud Appliance is ideal for campus or private cloud requirements New Security Lock
- Kensington lock and new security lock hook
top of page
$1,982.00 Regular Price
bottom of page