Pure Storage FlashArray PURE STORAGE X50-9TB Storage and Backup Device
Designed to be as easy to use as it is powerful, Pure Storage® FlashArray™ provides unified block and file storage with enterprise performance, reliability, and availability to power your critical business services. FlashArray//X™ arrays runs everything from massive databases to modern cloud-native apps, with purpose-built solutions that scale from large-scale enterprise deployments to satellite offices.
A Pure-designed flash module that connects raw flash directly to the FlashArray storage via NVMe. Unlike traditional SSDs that use a flash controller or flash translation layer, DirectFlash Module is primarily raw flash. This design removes the performance roadblocks of SSDs used by many legacy storage architectures.
FlashArray//X moves beyond legacy SSD architectures that are architected to make flash pretend to be a hard disk. DirectFlash® within Purity speaks directly to raw NAND with a super-efficient NVMe protocol and leverages NVMe-oF over Fibre Channel or Ethernet for even faster network speeds between the array and application servers.
- Powered for performance tiers with Pure Fusion
- 250μs to 1ms latency
- NVMe and NVMe-oF (Fibre Channel, RoCE, TCP)
- SMB and NFS protocol support
- Industry-leading 5:1 data reduction average, 10:1 total efficiency
- Up to 3.3PB effective capacity
- Proven 99.9999% availability
- Always-on, always maintains IOPs and bandwidth to meet SLAs
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery
- AI-driven management with Pure1® and predictive support
- REST API for orchestration
- Non-disruptive upgrades and capacity expansions
- A Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Leader for storage nine times in a row.1
- Certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies by Medallia.