TREND MICRO APEX ONE™
Endpoint security redefined
A blend of advanced threat protection techniques delivered through a single-agent architecture to eliminate security gaps across any user activity and any endpoint.
• Automated detection and response against a variety of threats, including fileless and ransomware.
• Centralized visibility and control, with integration into endpoint detection and response (EDR) and managed detection and response (MDR) for advanced investigation and visibility across network.
• An all-in-one lightweight agent through software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises options.
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
• Malware and ransomware protection: Defends endpoints against malware, ransomware, malicious scripts, and more. With advanced protection capabilities that adapts to protect against unknown and stealthy new threats.
• Detection and response capabilities: An optional investigation tool, Trend Micro™ Endpoint Sensor and our managed detection and response (MDR) service are available as add-ons, providing investigation capabilities across email, endpoint, and server* .
• The industry’s most timely virtual patching: Trend Micro Apex One™ Vulnerability Protection™ virtually patches vulnerabilities for protection before a patch is available or deployable.
• Connected threat defense: Trend Micro Apex One integrates with other security products via our global cloud threat intelligence, delivering sandbox rapid response updates to endpoints.
• Centralized visibility and control: When deployed with Trend Micro Apex Central™, multiple capabilities can be managed through a single console to provide central visibility and control across all functions.
• Available on-premises or as a service: Full product endpoint protection parity between the two deployment options, giving you the flexibility to grow and evolve your infrastructure as needed.
• Physical endpoints
• Microsoft® Windows® PCs and servers
• Mac computers
• Point of sale (POS) and ATM endpoints
top of page
bottom of page